Bring on the crowds
Tork PeakServe™ Continuous™ Hand Towel System is setting a new standard for high-traffic towel dispensing.
The number one issue bothering your guests? Washrooms.
Our latest research** shows that dirty and overcrowded washrooms are the biggest problem at high-traffic venues. When asking over 3000 people across six countries about their experience at high-traffic venues, the result were clear: Guests simply don’t want to be delayed in a washroom.
- Dirty and overcrowded washrooms are the no.1 issue for guests at high-traffic venues
- 71% of guests at high-traffic venues have had a bad washroom experience
- 1 in 3 guests who avoid going to the washroom limit how much they eat and drink to do so
So whether you run a stadium, concert hall or airport, speeding up and cleaning up the washroom experience is key to improving your business.
That’s where Tork PeakServe can help.
Let’s get you crowd ready with Tork PeakServe Continuous Hand Towel
Fewer washroom delays get guests in and out faster
- Avoid run outs with 250% more hand towels* and lower consumption thanks to one-at-a-time dispensing
- Faster dispensing serves guests in 3 seconds – quicker than jet air-drying time
- Taking a towel is always smooth and easy with our patented continuous hand towel system
More flexibility means more time to clean
- Top up when it suits you with up to 600 more guests served between refills*
- Double the towels you can carry as they’re compressed by 50%
- Cut refill time in half with up to 2100 towels per dispenser
Our latest innovation explained
The compressed Tork PeakServe bundles latch onto each other when loaded and towels are connected so they dispense with no interruption. The result is a new standard of smooth, continuous towel flow and a dispenser that stays slim yet has 35% more capacity than other products on the market.*
Vote for Tork PeakServe in the ISSA innovation award contest HERE
*Compared to Tork Universal refills and folded towel dispenser 552000.
**Based on and IPSOS survey of 3000 people in USA, UK, Germany, France, Poland and Sweden who have visited a high-traffic venue in the past 9 month.