Tork alongside leading behavioral scientist and experts, developed innovative hygiene trainings to help address critical needs of Environmental Services (EVS), Infection Prevention and Control, and all other Healthcare professionals.
Tork® Interactive Clean Hospital Training and Tork Clean Hands Training were named Innovation of the Year at the ISSA Show 2021 North America in Las Vegas. The two free virtual trainings from Tork, the global leader in workplace hygiene and an Essity brand, help address two key needs in healthcare: improving surface cleaning and hand hygiene compliance, both of which support infection prevention and control, and ultimately, contribute to better patient outcomes.
By digitizing best practices in surface cleaning and hand hygiene into easy to access and easy to understand comprehensive trainings, Tork supports the transfer of critical knowledge to environmental services (EVS), infection prevention and control, and all other healthcare professionals. The trainings were created alongside industry experts and leading behavioral scientists and designed to follow industry best practices in an engaging way via gamification. These trainings are available in multiple languages for a broad reach and improved retention.
“We are pleased to announce that our Tork Interactive Clean Hospital Training and Tork Clean Hands Training were awarded the highly prestigious Innovation of the Year at ISSA Show North America 2021.” said Don Lewis, President of Professional Hygiene at Essity. “We know that proper surface cleaning and hand hygiene compliance are important methods of controlling infection in healthcare facilities and are proud to contribute to the education of EVS, infection prevention and control, and all other healthcare professionals, which leads to improved patient outcomes.”
- Tork Clean Hands Training invites users into a virtual world where they interact and train in a realistic, safe environment that aims to boost hand hygiene compliance. Available for free in desktop and in virtual reality via an app that can be downloaded from the AppStore or GooglePlay on a VR compatible smartphone.
To learn more about these trainings and Tork products and services that help you elevate your facility with sustainable hygiene management, visit our website: torkusa.com/issa
1. Measured across nearly 13,000 connected dispensers between June-December 2019, based on time per month that a dispenser is in an empty status against total time per month.
2. Based on customer feedback for dispenser checks over 6 months before vs after installing Tork Vision Cleaning (between June-December 2019). Measured across 16 sites connected to Tork Vision Cleaning, with each dispenser check taking approx. 20 seconds.
3. Based on the documented results achieved by three Tork Vision Cleaning customers, measured before and after the implementation of Tork Vision Cleaning.
4. Measurement of visitor satisfaction in two Tork Vision Cleaning restrooms and two traditionally maintained and equipped restrooms at ISSA/Interclean exhibition, May 2016.
5. Based on survey results conducted in March 2021 of 34 current Tork Vision Cleaning customers in Europe and North America.
6. Based on survey results conducted in March 2021 of 34 current Tork Vision Cleaning customers in Europe and North America.
NOTE: Tork Vision Cleaning was formerly known as Tork EasyCube®.