Tork® Take Back the Lunch Break Consumer Contest
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
• Sponsor: This Contest is sponsored by Essity Professional Hygiene North America LLC, Suite 2600, 2929 Arch St. Philadelphia PA 19104 (“Sponsor”).
• Prize: One (1) $250 OpenTable gift card. No substitutions, cash equivalents or transfer of prize permitted. Prizes is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Any federal, state and local taxes associated with any of the prizes awarded are the sole responsibility of the winner.
• AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in this contest, entrants agree to abide by the terms and conditions thereof as established by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to qualify all entries and to reject any entries that do not meet the requirements for participation as established by Sponsor.
• Contest Rules: This Contest is open to any United States resident who has reached the age of majority in their state of residence who enters a pledge to “take back their lunch break” as set out on Tork’s website at https://www.torkusa.com/brand/torktakesback/2019tbtlbc
. Void where prohibited. In order to participate, eligible entrants must:
a) Complete the Take Back the Lunch Break pledge entry form and submit it online between 12:00:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on May 1, 2019 and 11:59:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time on June 20, 2019 (the “Entry Period”). Limit: one (1) entry per person.
b) Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of Sponsor and their immediate family members and those living in their households are not eligible to enter or win. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. In the event Sponsor concludes that a potential winner is or should be ineligible, the potential winner will be disqualified, not receive a prize and an alternate winner will be selected, using the methods described below.
c) Entries submitted without complete identifying information will not be eligible to win. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, or illegible entries. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible. Use of computer programs and/or other automated devices to enter the Contest is prohibited. Normal internet access and device usage charges imposed by your ISP may apply. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for computer system, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human or technical in nature, or for damaged, lost, late, illegible or misdirected entries; technical, hardware, software, electronic or telephone failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; fraudulent, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by Sponsor, the users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest; or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of submissions or downloading that may limit, delay or prevent an entrant’s ability to participate in the Contest.
d) Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Contest and award the prizes from entries received up to the time of termination or suspension should causes beyond Sponsor’s control, including unauthorized human intervention, which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt, compromise or materially affect the administration, fairness, security or proper play of the Contest or proper submission of entries. Sponsor is not liable for any loss, injury or damage caused, whether directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from downloading data or otherwise participating in this Contest.
e) 1 Winner will be selected from all eligible entries by the Sponsor at 12:00 pm Central Daylight Time on June 28, 2019 at Essity Professional Hygiene North America. If any winner does not respond within 48 hours of notification, that winner forfeits their prize and another winner will be chosen. A total of 1 prize is guaranteed to be awarded. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received in this Contest.
• Release and Affidavit: As a condition of winning any prize, the winner of that prize must complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within ten (10) days of receipt of written prize notification or such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected using the same procedure described above. Each prize winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its commercial partners as well as Sponsor’s and its commercial partner’s officers, directors, employees, affiliated companies, agents, successors and assigns from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of any prize. Further, by accepting any prize, the winner consents to Sponsor’s use of their name, social media handle, photograph and/or likeness, address, voice and statements made by or attributed to them, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereafter developed, for all legitimate business purposes including advertising and promotional activities without additional compensation or right of review, unless prohibited by law or policy of winner’s employer.
• Privacy: Sponsor will be collecting personal data about entrants as a condition of entry in the contest, and Sponsor may use such data for marketing purposes. All entrants may be asked to provide their name, title, work address, telephone number, fax number, and email address. Sponsor does not disclose any personally identifiable information, such as names, addresses, e-mail addresses or telephone numbers, to any outside companies. By participating in this Contest, you hereby agree to Sponsor’s collection and usage of the aforementioned personal information.
• Unclaimed Prize: If the winner of any prize is not able to be contacted in the manner set forth in the rules, the corresponding prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner using the procedures described above. Should a winner make any false statement in any document referenced above, the winner will be required to relinquish the prize.
• Disputes: EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTEST, OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORTING TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, PURSUANT TO ARBITRATION CONDUCTED UNDER THE COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION THEN IN EFFECT, TO TAKE PLACE IN PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS CONTEST, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS' FEES; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANT AND SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW, RULES OR PROVISIONS (WHETHER OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION) THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION OTHER THAN THE COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA,.
• Contest Results and Official Rules: To obtain the identity of the Prize Winner and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Raquel Carbonari, Essity Professional Hygiene North America LLC, Suite 2600, 2929 Arch St. Philadelphia PA 19104.