Tork® National Food Safety Month Contest Official Rules
No Purchase or Payment Necessary to Enter or Win
Contest Rules: This contest is sponsored by Essity Professional Hygiene North America LLC (“Sponsor”) This Contest is open to legal residents of the U.S. who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence. Void where prohibited. On September 19, 2018, Sponsor, along with the National Restaurant Association (NRA) will tweet a food safety related question on the Tork® branded @TorkUSA and the NRA’s @ServSafe twitter feeds and post the same question on both the Tork North America and NRA Servsafe Facebook pages. To be eligible to win a prize, you will need to respond correctly to the question by tweeting your response to @TorkUSA. Five (5) Winners will be chosen from among the correct answers. In order to constitute a valid entry, the response must be submitted to @TorkUSA by September 21, 2018, before 3:00 pm EDT. Maximum one (1) entry per participant.
Prize: Sponsor will award a total of five (5) Yeti® Hopper Flip 12 portable coolers, one to each winner.
• Value of each prize is $200. Any federal, state and local taxes associated with any of the prizes awarded are the sole responsibility of the winner.
AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to abide by the terms and conditions thereof as established by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to qualify all entries and to reject any entries that do not meet the requirements for participation as established by Sponsor.
a) All submitted entries must be in good taste. Entries may not be defamatory, pornographic, obscene or objectionable as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
b) Employees, of Sponsor and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter or win. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. In the event Sponsor concludes that a potential winner is ineligible, the potential winner will be disqualified, not receive a prize and an alternate winner will be selected, using the methods described below.
c) Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, or illegible entries. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible. Normal internet access and device usage charges imposed by your ISP may apply. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for computer system, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections, or for damaged, lost, late, illegible or misdirected entries;; lost or unavailable network connections; fraudulent, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by Sponsor, the users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest; or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of submissions or downloading that may limit, delay or prevent an entrant’s ability to participate in the Contest.
d) Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Contest and award the prizes from entries received up to the time of termination or suspension should causes beyond Sponsor’s control, including unauthorized human intervention, which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt, compromise or materially affect the administration, fairness, security or proper play of the Contest or proper submission of entries. Sponsor is not liable for any loss, injury or damage caused, whether directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from downloading data or otherwise participating in this Contest.
e) Winners will be selected by a random drawing from all eligible correct response submitted by 11:59 PM EDT pm on September 21, 2018. Winners will be notified by a direct message to the twitter account they used to enter the contest. If any winner does not respond within 48 hours of notification, that winner forfeits their prize and another winner will be chosen. Prize is guaranteed to be awarded. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
f) All Entrants grant to Sponsor its affiliates, agents and others working on its behalf the unlimited right and permission to use, distribute, publish, exhibit, digitize, broadcast, display, reproduce, and otherwise exploit their entry and any material based thereon, in any manner or media whatsoever, including without limitation social media channels, anywhere in the world in perpetuity for the purposes of advertising or trade in promoting and publicizing Sponsor and its products and services.
• Release and Affidavit: As a condition of winning any prize, the winner of that prize must complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within ten (10) days of receipt of written prize notification or such prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected using the same procedure described above. Each prize winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its commercial partners from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the contest submission, receipt, ownership or use of any prize. Further, by accepting any prize, the winner consents to Sponsor’s use of their name, social media handle, photograph and/or likeness, address, voice and statements made by or attributed to them, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereafter developed, for all legitimate business purposes including advertising and promotional activities without additional compensation or right of review, unless prohibited by law or policy of winner’s employer.
• Privacy: Sponsor will be collecting personal data about contest winners as a condition of awarding the prize, and Sponsor may use such data for marketing purposes. All winners may be asked to provide their name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address. Sponsor does not disclose any personally identifiable information, such as names, addresses, e-mail addresses or telephone numbers, to any outside companies. By participating in this Contest, you hereby agree to Sponsor’s collection and usage of the aforementioned personal information.
• Unclaimed Prize: If the winner of any prize is not able to be contacted in the manner set forth in the rules, the corresponding prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner using the procedures described above. Should a winner make any false statement in any document referenced above, the winner will be required to relinquish the prize.
• Disputes: EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF THIS CONTEST, OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORTING TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, PURSUANT TO ARBITRATION CONDUCTED UNDER THE COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION THEN IN EFFECT, TO TAKE PLACE IN PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING ANY COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS CONTEST, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS' FEES; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FORPUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANT AND SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA.
• Sweepstakes Results and Official Rules: To obtain the identity of the Prize Winner and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Suzanne Cohen, Essity Professional Hygiene North America LLC., Suite 2600, 2929 Arch St. Philadelphia PA 19104.